Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm loving it!

Now that my daughter is becoming a "big girl" I am really getting into learning new and fun ways to lean through play.  I am excited to begin the journey of blogging about our fun times and hopefully connecting to others who may be in a similar place in life as I.  I am a single mom who works full time.  I currently am living with my mom (only the last few months) with the goal of saving up some money for an emergency fund as well as pay off my car as much as possible before we will be able to have our own place.  I take life one day at a time while also remembering that God has the big picture.  My faith in God is so important and really is what I rely on through the good and the rough days.  I am not sure where my blogging journey will take me but I think this will be fun.  I've actually had this page set up for a while now but just never had the nerve to start writing... so I just decided to write SOMETHING and figure it will go from there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment